Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Meal Prayers


Here are some downloadable pages which work well for prayer at meal times. I printed the midday and evening ones back to back, then cut them in half and laminated them. The Morning prayers require front and back, so you end up with 2 cards for the three sets of prayers. I made enough copies for each family member, so the kids can join in. The wording was taken directly from the Great Horologion, adjusting for home use. Be sure to let me know if you spot any typos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the evening ones are coming up as the midday ones again. : )
these are great! thanks for sharing them.
- Veronica

Anna said...

thanks for the heads up - I think I fixed the link - let me know if it still doesn't work!

Anonymous said...

looks great! thanks again.
- Veronica